COVID-19 UPDATE – January 8, 2021
The latest government measures allow us to continue appointments in person when indicated, although distance-appointments are recommended. Please note that wearing a mask is mandatory entering the Clinic and in all common areas. We also now ask that both client and professional keep their masks on during sessions.
Despite curfew, evening appointments are still available if appointements are non possible through distance-sessions. However you will need an appointment attestation from your professionnal.
Please note that our waiting list is currently closed in psychiatry and psychotherapy, and that we cannot accept new patients at this time.
Please note the following disinfection and distancing measures:
– Common areas are disinfected several times a day, and the office chairs are disinfected between each client; however, despite rigorous measures, a zero-risk level is impossible, and we therefore ask you to take all the necessary precautions:
– Hand washing is mandatory when arriving and leaving the clinic;
– A space of 2 meters has been measured between chairs and must be respected;
– Any physical contact (shaking hands, …) is to be avoided;
– Disposable masks are available on request at reception.
– No one can stay in the waiting room for more than 15 minutes.
– Try to arrive at the exact time of your appointment.
– Payments should continue through Interac.
– All distancing rules apply in common areas.
If the therapist or the client presents symptoms, is in quarantine or awaiting a Covid test result (or lives with a person in one of these situations), the session must be held though videoconference or phone. Distance-sessions can continue at any time if you have doubts about possible contamination.
If you have been diagnosed with Covid, resuming in-person sessions can only be done 10 days after the symptoms disappear/two negative test results.
Thank you for your collaboration,
The team at Clinique Cherrier
- Psychological Assessments;
- Psychotherapy with a Clinical Psychologist;
- Professional supervision.
All our services are also available in English, and several other languages.
We offer therapy services for:
For any other reason or for a faster reply, please contact our receptionist at 514 521-8282.