COVID-19 UPDATE – May, 2022
In-person appointments are now possible.
We recommend distance-sessions only for clients 65 years and up and who are not fully vaccinated (2 week waiting period after last vaccine).
Please note the following disinfection and distancing measures:
– Offices are ventilated throughout the day and surfaces desinfected once a day;
– Hand washing is recommended when arriving and leaving the clinic;
– The space between chairs must be respected;
– Any physical contact (shaking hands, …) is to be avoided;
– Please avoid staying in the waiting room for more than 15 minutes.
– Payments should be made preferably through Interac.
– All distancing rules apply in common areas.
Please inform you professional of any Covid-like symptom prior to your appointment. If the professional or the client presents symptoms, is in isolation or awaiting a test result, the session must be held though videoconference or phone. Distance-sessions can be held at any time if you have doubts about possible contamination.
If you have been diagnosed with Covid and are fully vaccinated, resuming in-person sessions can only be done 5 days after the positive test/ after symptoms start to disappear. A mask must be worn during sessions for the following 5 days. The delay is 10 days if not fully vaccinated.
Thank you for your collaboration,
The team at Clinique Cherrier
- Psychological Assessments;
- Psychotherapy with a Clinical Psychologist;
- Professional supervision;
- Sexologist consultations;
- Career counseling.
Most of our psychological services are available in English, and several other languages.
We offer psychological services for:
- Adults; Individual and couples.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR WAITING LIST IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOTHERAPY AND NEUROPSYCHOLOGY.
For any other reason or for a faster reply, please contact our receptionist at 514 521-8282.