IMPORTANT: COVID-19 UPDATE – JULY 14
The process of deconfining several professional practices announced by the government allows us to resume appointments in person as of June 1st. Distance-appointments will continue as well. Please note that wearing a mask will be mandatory entering the Clinic and in all common areas as of July 18
Please note the following disinfection and distancing measures:
– Common areas are disinfected several times a day, and the office chairs are disinfected between each client; however, despite rigorous measures, a zero-risk level is impossible, and we therefore ask you to take all the necessary precautions:
– Hand washing is compulsory when arriving and leaving the clinic;
– A space of 2 meters has been measured between chairs and must be respected;
– Any physical contact (shaking hands, …) is to be avoided;
– Disposable masks are available on request at reception.
– No one can stay in the waiting room for more than 15 minutes.
– Try to arrive at the exact time of your appointment.
– Payments should continue through Interac.
– All distancing rules apply in common areas.
It is not recommended to hold an in-person appointment for clients 70 years and older, or with health problems in a risk category. Obviously if the therapist or the client presents symptoms, is in quarantine or awaiting a Covid test result (or lives with a person in one of these situations), the session must be held though videoconference or phone. Distance-sessions can continue at any time if you have doubts about possible contamination.
If you have been diagnosed with Covid, resuming in-person sessions can only be done 14 days after the symptoms disappear/two negative test results.
Thank you for your collaboration,
The team at Clinique Cherrier
- Psychotherapy with a Clinical Psychologist;
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Professional supervision.
All our services are also available in English, and several other languages.
We offer therapy services for:
For any other reason or for a faster reply, please contact our receptionist at 514 521-8282.