COVID-19 UPDATE – July 13, 2021
The current sanitary measures allow in-person appoinments. Please note that wearing a mask is mandatory entering the Clinic and in all common areas. Masks are available at the front desk.
We also strongly recommend distance-sessions only for clients 65 years and up who are not yet fully vaccinated (2 week waiting period after 2nd vaccine).
Please note the following disinfection and distancing measures:
– Hand washing is mandatory when arriving and leaving the clinic;
– The space between chairs must be respected;
– Any physical contact (shaking hands, …) is to be avoided;
– No one can stay in the waiting room for more than 15 minutes.
– Try to arrive at the exact time of your appointment.
– Payments should continue through Interac.
– All distancing rules apply in common areas.
If the therapist or the client presents symptoms, is in quarantine or awaiting a Covid test result (or is in contact with a person in one of these situations), the session must be held though videoconference or phone. Distance-sessions can continue at any time if you have doubts about possible contamination.
If you have been diagnosed with Covid, resuming in-person sessions can only be done 10 days after the symptoms disappear/two negative test results.
Thank you for your collaboration,
The team at Clinique Cherrier
- Psychological Assessments;
- Psychotherapy with a Clinical Psychologist;
- Professional supervision.
All our services are also available in English, and several other languages.
We offer therapy services for:
For any other reason or for a faster reply, please contact our receptionist at 514 521-8282.