IMPORTANT: COVID-19 UPDATE – MAY 29
The process of deconfining several professional practices announced by the government allows us to resume appointments in person as of June 1st.
Please note the following disinfection and distancing measures:
– Common areas are disinfected several times a day, and the office chairs are disinfected between each client; however, despite rigorous measures, a zero-risk level is impossible, and we therefore ask you to take all the necessary precautions:
– Hand washing is compulsory when arriving and leaving the clinic;
– A space of 2 meters has been measured between chairs and must be respected;
– Any physical contact (shaking hands, …) is to be avoided;
– Wearing a mask is recommended in the waiting room in the presence of others
– Disposable masks are available on request at reception.
– No one can stay in the waiting room for more than 15 minutes.
– Try to arrive at the exact time of your appointment.
– Payments should continue through Interac.
– All distancing rules apply in common areas.
It is not recommended to hold an in-person appointment for clients 70 years and older, or with health problems in a risk category. Obviously if the therapist or the client presents symptoms, is in quarantine or awaiting a Covid test result (or lives with a person in one of these situations), the session must be held though videoconference or phone. Distance-sessions can continue at any time if you have doubts about possible contamination.
If you have been diagnosed with Covid, resuming in-person sessions can only be done 14 days after the symptoms disappear/two negative test results.
Thank you for your collaboration,
The team at Clinique Cherrier
- Psychotherapy with a Clinical Psychologist;
- Neuropsychological assessments
- Professional supervision.
All our services are also available in English, and several other languages.
We offer therapy services for:
For any other reason or for a faster reply, please contact our receptionist at 514 521-8282.